Chess is a struggle of ideas. And the winner is the one who has more ideas. Having carefully studied the book, you will seriously increase your understanding of the strategy, learn to apply the methods invented by the great chess players in certain positions, and obtain the necessary knowledge base of chess ideas. By the way, Nimzowicz wrote that “in chess, after all, only the world of ideas is interesting.”. “Sarkhan Guliyev wrote a smart, thin book. It remains only to wish her to find her reader,” writes multiple world champion Anatoly Karpov in the preface.more info...
In this book, dedicated to the work of Vladimir Kramnik, the examples are arranged in chronological order. All diagrams are additionally marked with a number from 1 to 4 (that is, points are awarded for the correct decision, depending on the complexity of the combination). This classification will allow the book to be used as an assistant for both coaches and teachers in the classroom with their students, and for independent training.more info...
Bogoljubow 5.17 $
Gik 8.97 $
Chess family Belavenets
Barsky 13.79 $
- Amber Kaliningrad chess 862.07 $
- Chess Clock Chess-Game Timer 77.59 $
- Garden Giant Chess 228.52 $
- High quality acrylic + metal heavy chess pieces 234.48 $
- High quality metal chess pieces 237.93 $
- Large magnetic game set 2 in 1 chess + checkers 69.62 $
- Wood Magnetic Plastic Chess Set 56.03 $