Books for beginner chess players
The publication is the logical continuation of the book "1000 chess problems: the initial level" and contains 552 tasks for the declaration of a mat in two moves and 448 tasks for the announcement of a magician in three moves. All tasks are classified according to the most important topics, the mate in them is most often achieved with the help of an elegant combination. . The task is designed for those who want to increase the level of understanding of chess and their game class
The author, a chess master and an experienced teacher, outlines the basics of chess briefly, easily and interestingly. The simplest techniques, the laws of chess struggle. Beginners young chess players can use the book as a guide for self-study. Gift, beautifully illustrated edition.
Little friend! Read this fairy tale, take the first step into the world, magical and unforgettable. You will learn a lot that will help in your life: you will become attentive and patient, resolute and quick, you will learn what victory and defeat are. And let the victories in your life be much greater. Good luck! The author of this colorful and fascinating book is the international grandmaster, experienced trainer and teacher Tatyana Y. Stepova.
With color photos. This book is designed for children who begin to play chess. It is also of interest to a wide circle of chess fans and can be used in chess general education classes as a practical aid and for the further education of teachers of additional education in chess. . The book contains many diagrams with clear images of positions, in some cases with solutions and tasks. The assignments given in the manual are tested in classes with children of preschool and primary school age. . The particularity of this book is a strict sequence of presentation of the material & laquo; from a simple & mdash; to complex & raquo; accessibility, development of cognitive interest in chess
- The envelope. Stamps of the World Championship match. Autographs: Tal, Kasparov, Geller, Belyavskiy and many others. 195.00 $
- Set of 3 photos. Karpov, Krogius, Flor, Razuvaev, Balashov, Dvorkovich and others. 35.00 $
- 4 Goglidze Memorial. Autographs of all participants: Kholmov, Gipslis, Alburt, Gurgenidze, Alexandria and many others. 1977 100.00 $
- Autographs. Kasparov, Vladimirov, Dolmatov, Kochiev, Psakhis, Yusupov, Bykhovsky. USSR 1981. 120.00 $
- World champions. A complete set of 21 badges. 166.67 $
- 2 Chess badges. Moscow. Champion. 2nd place. 25.00 $
- The best parties of modern grandmasters. Volume 2 100.00 $
- CHESS INFORMANT NO. 132. SAHOVSKI INFORMATOR NO. 132 66.67 $
Gift for a chess player. Training program for chess players from beginners to candidates for master of sports in 4 books.
Golenishchev 65.52 $
Murder of champions. Vasily Ivanchuk. The Best Parties
Kalinichenko 20.72 $