My great predecessors: The latest history of the development of a chess game. Volume 1 From Steinitz to Alekhine. 2nd edition, revised and revised
- Publisher: ИП Аманназаров М.А.
- Author(s): Kasparov
- Language: Russian
- Size: Normal
- Volume: 528, 48 ill. on chalk. paper
- Binding: Solid
Dmitry Plisetskiy's comment:
- In the new edition of the 1st volume of the book by Garry Kasparov & quot; My great predecessors & quot; a number of historical facts were clarified and comments on all (!) 148 parties were thoroughly revised. Many previous estimates have changed in the games of Andersen, Morphy, Steinitz, Chigorin, Tarrash, Lasker, Capablanca, Alekhine ... For example, in such famous games as the 7th game of the match Lasker - Steinitz (1894) or Pilsbury - Lasker (Petersburg 1896) , and indeed in all key parties of the match Capablanca - Alekhine (Buenos Aires 1927).
Garry Kasparov’s five volumes & laquo; My great predecessors & raquo;
has no analogues in chess literature: the 13th world champion talks about the fate and work of the twelve previous champions and their rivals, about a century and a half struggle for world championship.
Exploring the famous games under the microscope of powerful computer programs, the author changes many previous estimates and, in essence, summarizes the development of chess in the 20th century.
The first volume is about & laquo; uncrowned kings & raquo; past
and the first four official world champions & mdash; Steinitz,
Lasker, Capablanca and Alekhine. Here is the second edition, radically supplemented and revised. 48 pages of artwork on coated paper.
Short chess. 555 debut errors
Matsukevitch 20.00 $
- Handmade wooden chess. USSR. 1958. 126.67 $
Protection of Caro-Cannes. Repertoire for black
Bologan 21.67 $
Old Indian protection. Repertoire for black
Bologan 21.67 $
- The chess pieces are big and old. China. Handmade work.. 900.00 $
The middlegame in chess
Fine 83.33 $
- Chess road wooden magnetic with board 110.00 $
- Magnetic chess Intarsie 150.00 $